- Del City, OK: Closed bankrupt site: Currently $1.5M Site
Site reopened on March 19, 2006: Repair and reopening expense, including POS $387.653.00.
- Oklahoma City, OK: Closed bankrupt site; closing sales were < $600,000 per year
Site Reopened on 11/2/20
Currently sales performance is above the regional average with $1.1M in annual sales. Sales trends are currently the highest in Oklahoma.
Repair and reopening expense, including POS $194.843
- Ground up development in Shawnee, OK. Our total budget for the ground up with equipment, AE fees, and property cost were $875,000. Site opened on 9/28/2007 with $75,000 its first week. Site performed over $2M in its first year in operation.
- Ponca City, OK Acquisition 12/20/2006. This bankrupt site was completely neglected. The site performed less than $900,000. Cost associated with repair and remodel, POS: $215,000.
Site is currently indexing at $1.2M for 2008.
- Oklahoma City, OK: Closed bankrupt site; closing sales were < $7500,000 per year
Site reopened on 9/12/2005. Its sales in 2008 will exceed $1.45M. Cost associated with repair and remodel, POS: $149,000.
- Ground up development in El Reno, OK. Opened in July, 2008 with a Sales Budget of $2M
- SE66 Redevelopment of Closed Burger King. Unit had been closed 7 years.
Site Reopened 10/1/2008
8. Opened 5/15/09: Former Popeye's 23rd and Broadway, Okahoma City, OK